FULL STACK DEVELOPER (H/F)
Gai luron des internets
Montréal Canada - FULL_SSA - CDI
Working as a consultant for a French bank, is the cross asset trading platform used worldwide.
This platform is at the heart of the bank digital strategy.
The Montreal developments teams, contribute by developing IT products. Unlike other big companies, we promote an Agile culture at an international level and across a broad domain.
For this team, Angular JS, Java and C# are just a language to express our ideas; TDD/BDD is just a way to strive for excellence…
They all share the same ambition to improve themselves; not knowing something is just an opportunity to learn and to collaborate.
They look for business partnerships just because they want to take on great challenges, all while taking pride in the value they create.
They are definitively freshmen playing a big game!
The Montreal squad is one of the 3 bank feature teams focussing today on structured products asset class.
They are part of a bigger picture with folks in UK, France and other countries…
At the end thanks to their contribution their clients have access to a new umbrella platform for structured products desks, distributors, private banks and wealth managers.
Products which offers an integrated offering.
We believe that part of being a good software developer means developing a solid understanding of all aspects of the software development life cycle and the business in which our software operates in.
We also strongly believe in fostering an appreciation for communication, quality and constant improvement. As such, within the Agile team the responsibilities of the analyst developer include:
- Producing new features. This doesn’t only mean writing code but also includes making design/architectural decisions, testing (generally TDD/BDD), tracking quality-related metrics, and producing documentation.
- Demo features to stakeholders and product owners to gain a solid understanding of the business and get feedback on delivered work.
- Participate in Scrum-related activities, such as daily stand-up meetings, backlog refinement, sprint retrospectives, and demos.
- Follow packaged software through our established release and change management standards and providing operational support if necessary.
- Taking some time to enjoy yourself by either joining some of our existing communities or by creating new ones!
We don’t believe in the idea of requiring at least 10 years of experience in X technology just to apply. All we want to see is that you:
- Are open-minded and curious
- Want to embrace the agile culture
- Want to face challenges
- Are a team player
- Have strong analytical skills and are a fast and continuous learner
- Are dynamic, detail oriented and rigorous
- Angular JS
- UX testing (Protractor)
Your banker will love ;)
Start of mission
As soon as possible !